Super Contributor

Run over to the sink. A little soap and water......

Turned on the Q and there was Graver again. In the first 10 seconds she said "I spill my lipstick".
Contributor

Re: Run over to the sink. A little soap and water......

WOW! Twirl

Esteemed Contributor

She's been ""spilling her lipstick"" for ten years now.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I was at a neighbor's house today who is recovering from surgery....she LOVES QVC and to my dismay, she had on SG.....I was forced to listen to SG while she watched the show.....Susan and Pat talked simultaneously the entire time! I could not really understand what either one of them was saying completely due to neither ever coming up for air. Insufferable!

They don't need a host to compete with SG...she should just be on by herself showing her clothing.

Super Contributor

I always heard her say that, but last fall I bought four of her butter knit tee shirts. One of them was white. I washed it with something colored and it took on a pink tinge. I've washed it at least a dozen times since then, once even with a little bleach and I can't get that pink out of it. Good luck with the lipstick.

Esteemed Contributor

Run over to the sink........depending on the color, you will see a water mark. Yes, I have tried it.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/6/2014 house cat said:

I always heard her say that, but last fall I bought four of her butter knit tee shirts. One of them was white. I washed it with something colored and it took on a pink tinge. I've washed it at least a dozen times since then, once even with a little bleach and I can't get that pink out of it. Good luck with the lipstick.

HC>>>You obviously didn't run fast enough to the sink!