Regular Contributor

A. Landau Cashmere-Like Cape

I recently purchased this from HSN at a Clearance price of $59.95 and noticed today that it has dropped even further to $39.95. I've already emailed asking for a refund as it's within the 30 days, but wanted to let you gals know about this price reduction. I know some of you have this cape and I may just order another color at this price.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: A. Landau Cashmere-Like Cape

Thank you so much for the information. I just received 2 more so will get back $40.

Regular Contributor

On 2/4/2014 lulu2 said:

Thank you so much for the information. I just received 2 more so will get back $40.

You're very welcome lulu2 - it's always nice to save some $$

Honored Contributor

I saw that too Pixie. I have the stone and black. I love those capes!!! I got a $20 adjustment this a.m.!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

On 2/4/2014 winamac1 said:

I saw that too Pixie. I have the stone and black. I love those capes!!! I got a $20 adjustment this a.m.!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I have the black one also, and the Stone is the one I'm ordering today. I've found a few other items that have been reduced since I've purchased. So far I'm up to $40 in adjustments. Love that!!!

Respected Contributor

The stone in this cape is very classy looking. I received a price adjustment on the gray.

My capes are 2 different sizes, their mistake. I found through the body they fit pretty much the same, but the larger size was a bit longer. I liked the extra length.

Honored Contributor

On 2/4/2014 Pixie66 said:
On 2/4/2014 lulu2 said:

Thank you so much for the information. I just received 2 more so will get back $40. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You're very welcome lulu2 - it's always nice to save some $$ {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I should not admit this but after the order I just placed, I will have this cape in all colors.

Regular Contributor

On 2/5/2014 lulu2 said:
On 2/4/2014 Pixie66 said:
On 2/4/2014 lulu2 said:

Thank you so much for the information. I just received 2 more so will get back $40. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You're very welcome lulu2 - it's always nice to save some $$ {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I should not admit this but after the order I just placed, I will have this cape in all colors.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I LOVE it lulu {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I have the black and stone now and love them. I now wish I had not gotten the stone early on. Heck , I could have saved $60!! When will I learn my lesson about most of these HSN TSV's? They almost always are in stock--with few exceptions--at a later point marked way down.

I noticed they had a few new markdowns, but many items are the same price as they were in December when they first started marking down.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2014 muttmom said:

The stone in this cape is very classy looking. I received a price adjustment on the gray.

My capes are 2 different sizes, their mistake. I found through the body they fit pretty much the same, but the larger size was a bit longer. I liked the extra length.

The stone is gorgeous!