Trusted Contributor
Oh my.....those clothes are way too tight on some of these models! Yikes,
Trusted Contributor
Too much floral plus a checkered scarf way too much going on here.
Esteemed Contributor

all the models and Hosts, on any of the shows, not just IM...wear too tight clothes...never looks nice....

Respected Contributor

yes, and if they don't look good selling the item, i sure will not be wearing the item.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor
On 2/3/2014 circles said:

all the models and Hosts, on any of the shows, not just IM...wear too tight clothes...never looks nice....

I agree Circles. It just is not a good look.
Trusted Contributor
On 2/3/2014 luvzchis said:

yes, and if they don't look good selling the item, i sure will not wearing the item.

I totally agree with you!
Frequent Contributor
Totally agree.
Super Contributor

I ordered the Bridgehampton hobo earlier today in bone. I ordered my first Isaac bag last summer and have been carrying it so much ever since. What has really surprised me is that I have a large closet that has shelves full of more expensive Dooney, Coach, etc bags, and his bag has become my favorite. This hobo looks like another winner for me.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/3/2014 NanciJ said:

I ordered the Bridgehampton hobo earlier today in bone. I ordered my first Isaac bag last summer and have been carrying it so much ever since. What has really surprised me is that I have a large closet that has shelves full of more expensive Dooney, Coach, etc bags, and his bag has become my favorite. This hobo looks like another winner for me.

It's a pretty bag!
Super Contributor
On 2/3/2014 NanciJ said:

Carry your beautiful new bag with pride...it's beautiful.