Trusted Contributor

Does anyone else feel that PM Style has gotten a little boring? Always Susan Graver with printed polyester, Laurie Goldstein, again, Isaac, even though he's on later.....

Q used to have so many more interesting brands like Motto, and more natural fibers. Even some of the better designers are doing mostly polyester. I just don't find their clothes all that interesting anymore.

Respected Contributor
If enough people stop buying overpriced and oversized apparel from QVC they will come up with something better or just stop selling clothing.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to assume that it is because these are top sellers. ??

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Same old, same old. Don't watch much any more.

Respected Contributor
There needs to be a variety In the clothes even if the vendor can't be there. Why can't they present something from Belle Gray, LDO, George Simonton etc. Throw in designers instead of brands seen weekly. Isn't that the whole idea behind PM style?
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
New Contributor

Susan Graver clothing seems slightly ""old"". I am in my early 40's and it just doesn't appeal to me. Does anyone else find this to be true?

Occasional Contributor
PM Style has become a total bore with the same vendors week after week: D&Co., Susan Graver, LOGO,Women With Control, Isaac Mizrahi and lots of beauty products I don't think belong on a show like that. I usually record it and then fast forward to see if there's anything I want to buy. I just can't sit through it anymore. It's gotten predictable and monotonous.
Frequent Contributor
The show & the clothes are really getting boring and just same people over and over....PMS not fun to watch anymore!!
Frequent Contributor

I thought it was only me. I use to have a post-it note pad full of item numbers each Monday. Stop with all the 2-year celebrity lines, GILI (aka: cracking/peeling leather totes) and bring back real designers. What happened to fashion week on QVC?

Super Contributor
On 2/3/2014 Hedie said:

Susan Graver clothing seems slightly "old". I am in my early 40's and it just doesn't appeal to me. Does anyone else find this to be true?

I am not a fan of that fabric, either.