Trusted Contributor

Quick question about the Women in Control TSV

Will this material compilation (86% cotton; 14% spandex), in the black color, catch every piece of lint that passes by and have it cling to the pants? I don't want to be picking lint off my clothing all day!

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick question about the Women in Control TSV

The women with control pants I have in this fabric content do not seem to catch lint. I'm not interested in this TSV merely due to the fact that the legs bag out on everyone.

I notice on all the different sized-models, the legs are all bunched up.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

I noticed that, too, Win! Think I will pass.
Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2014 Aiminghigh said: I noticed that, too, Win! Think I will pass.

What's the deal with that Aim? I looked at De Anna, and she's tiny. The legs were bagging out terribly.

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2014 Aiminghigh said: I noticed that, too, Win! Think I will pass.

What's the deal with that Aim? I looked at De Anna, and she's tiny. The legs were bagging out terribly.

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair of the zip front jeggings in black from eBay. I don't know about lint, because I only wear them for working out and around home. But they fade LIKE CRAZY and they really do stretch out. By the end of the day I can take them off without unbuttoning the waistband or unzipping the fly.

I've had them somewhat less than a year, and they look absolutely horrible. I started to wear them underneath a long sweater with a pair of boots earlier this month for a quick dinner out, and took them off because they looked so bad. They are forever banished to the gym, where I have no cares about the way my pants look.

Respected Contributor

Don't waste your money.. You would do better at Walmart. These are very poor quality and sizing is off. I ordered them a few weeks ago from the insider and they were awful. They would be okay the wear around the house instead of pajama bottoms.

Honored Contributor

Poor choice for the fabric.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/3/2014 winamac1 said:

The women with control pants I have in this fabric content do not seem to catch lint. I'm not interested in this TSV merely due to the fact that the legs bag out on everyone.

I notice on all the different sized-models, the legs are all bunched up.

ITA. I have one pair of WWC pants that I just wear around the house. They are too sloppy looking to wear in public. Comfy, but sloppy!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Women With Control leggings and for the most part have been satisfied with my purchases, but lately that has been changing. Like a lot of brands WWC pants/leggings seem to have gone the way of making reducing quality while raising the price. I'm suspicious that they are selling the TSV for $25 because they aren't the old Women With Control quality (which didn't pill and fade fast), but because they are so cheap most people won't mind if the fabric isn't as beefy as their original 86/14 cotton/spandex and the color fades quickly.