Valued Contributor

Years ago I had a flannel full length bathrobe that has finally worn out. (I think it was from Land's End). I've been looking to replace it, but can't find anything I really like. Do any of you ladies have a suggestion??

I'd like to find something light-weight, that has a sash (tie) closure, but WITHOUT a hood.

Also-I'm tall (5'7") and would really like something that is almost to my ankles.

TIA

Honored Contributor

Yes- there are two that might fit the bill from L.L. Bean- the first is Pima cotton and the second is terry.

Honored Contributor

Land's End also has this one on sale-

Esteemed Contributor

Definitely L L Bean! I always have two of their black-watch plaid light weight flannel robes - love them. Bought the red plaid too - - - terry weight is way too warm and bulky for me.

Trusted Contributor

vermontcountrystore.com has several:

pajamagram.com also has a couple:

Regular Contributor

Most women's robes are what you see here - mid-calf length. I've looked all over for one that hits my ankle but they're impossible to find. A lot of times I just wear night shirts instead of pajama bottoms, and my legs are cold if they're not covered. Why won't manufacturer's give us a full-length robe??

Ok, rant over .. Smile

Honored Contributor

Macy's also has some nice ones from Charter Club. I find that they run big so I sized down one size from what I normally wear in that line.

Charter Club Supersoft Dimple Long Zip Robe in pink, black and white

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor
Nordstrom sell floor length robes in many different styles...
Super Contributor

If you want flannel, I think LLBean is your best best. Also check Kohls, and perhaps LandsEnd has them.

I don't really see a lot of flannel robes. Have you checked Vermont Country store? Sometimes they have flannel pajamas and gowns, they may have robes also.

Valued Contributor
On 2/3/2014 BootLvr said:

Most women's robes are what you see here - mid-calf length. I've looked all over for one that hits my ankle but they're impossible to find. A lot of times I just wear night shirts instead of pajama bottoms, and my legs are cold if they're not covered. Why won't manufacturer's give us a full-length robe??

Ok, rant over .. Smile

Yup---that's the problem I am having. I really want to find something that comes down to my ankles. I don't know why it is so hard to find Smiley Sad