Respected Contributor
Good morning ladies. We are expecting a warming trend today. Then the next blast heads our way. Hope the weather is moderating for you cold ladies. The event we had earlier in the week was black ice. That is the event that moved east. No shopping on my radar Karen: so happy your DS is home. Always good to be home Kathleen: I didn't realize your missionary friends started your celebrate recovery. What fabulous works they are doing. So sorry your brother is being deployed again. Prayers for all the military
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics ODAT. Thursday

LindaR--Thank you for starting the thread. It is a chilly morning here, as we had freezing temperatures last night. I do hope your weather stabilizes also and is on a more normal track.

I do like the TSV and haven't bought a diamond ring in years. I like the look of this ring and would like one in color. The problem is deciding between the blue and the yellow, as well as the size.

I have a primary doctor's appointment this morning, followed by work. I will also work tomorrow.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

Konakat..this is not the thread for today..seems there is a troll about bumping old threads.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/24/2014 CouponQueen said:

Konakat..this is not the thread for today..seems there is a troll about bumping old threads.

Thanks! I had overlooked the date when I posted.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.