Honored Contributor

I "met" someone online and I have a hot date tomorrow. I'm thinking of wearing...

FLEECE and jeans!

No sweaters= no snags

(P.S. Don't expect tomorrow's posting on my resolutions thread to be flattering- I'm going for comfort, washability, and low likelihood of getting snags/holes).

I am going to meet these two characters (brother and sister)-

/></p> <p>And I have a second afternoon

Paws

No one can replace my Rooster Cat, but I do feel like there are plenty of good kitties out there who might need my help. {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Kitty #2 is polydactyl! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Keep your paws crossed that we'll have a love connection! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

(P.S. BF is coming with me to meet the Meowers)

Valued Contributor

Re: I ""met"" someone online and I have a hot date tomorrow. I'm thinking of wearing...

Great news, I hope you find a cat for you. When I lost my cat Dolly, it was a sad time but I was blessed with a lovely cat from the shelter, Socks. So you will find a great cat.

Honored Contributor

Re: I ""met"" someone online and I have a hot date tomorrow. I'm thinking of wearing...

The second kitty was rescued from a hoarding situation (unclear if it is an ANIMAL hoarding or a house hoarder). {#emotions_dlg.crying} She (rare for an orangie) is probably close to two years old.

The fuzzballs above are about 12 weeks old. I am going to meet them in person because the rescue organization is a bit contradictory in their listing information (like one of them MIGHT have ringworm, but there are supposed to be a litter of four). {#emotions_dlg.confused1} I don't know if I have the stamina for the wee ones, and I think BF is a bit apprehensive of itty bitty kitties, since he only knew Rooster Cat for her last five years.

Respected Contributor

I knew when I saw that headline I knew it was an animal. They are both beautiful, and either one would be lucky to find a home with you. (The boyfriend must be pretty good, too, since he is going along.)

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2014 lolakimono said:

FLEECE and jeans!

No sweaters= no snags

(P.S. Don't expect tomorrow's posting on my resolutions thread to be flattering- I'm going for comfort, washability, and low likelihood of getting snags/holes).

I am going to meet these two characters (brother and sister)-

And I have a second afternoon "date" lined up with this looker-

Paws

No one can replace my Rooster Cat, but I do feel like there are plenty of good kitties out there who might need my help. {#emotions_dlg.crying} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Kitty #2 is polydactyl! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Keep your paws crossed that we'll have a love connection! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

(P.S. BF is coming with me to meet the Meowers)

I already have a love connection with all three, so you don't stand a chance! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Good luck and give them all a chin rub from me.

Denise
Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2014 Favorite Son said:

I knew when I saw that headline I knew it was an animal.

Hot date? I'll tell the BF you suspected that we didn't go on any hot dates anymore (unless you count the S.A.T. early morning date).

Respected Contributor

They are beautiful. Good luck on your date. They all look like sweeties.
Valued Contributor

Each one of them is beautiful! I know you and your BF will be chosen by the cat(s) you are meant to own.
Respected Contributor

Awww, how wonderful!

Frequent Contributor

Best of luck on the new fur people. We lost our 21 year old orange tabby a few years ago. We rescued a pair of sisters who no one wanted and had been in a cage for a year. We've had them almost four years now. They are love bugs. I hope it works out for you.