Super Contributor

Susan and Antoinella don't make a very good team showing clothing

Most of QVC was devoted to Susan Graver, today. Antoinella worked with Susan on showing her clothing in one segment-they seem to get on each other's nerves. It did not go well.Shawn was a bit better at working with Susan, but Susan continues to talk while the hosts are talking.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan and Antoinella don't make a very good team showing clothing

I'm okay with Susan doing the talking: she knows her product.

Super Contributor

I didn't see the show, but I like both Antonella and Susan and have seen them together before and thought they were good. I also have no problem with Susan talking, it is her product. I don't want to hear the host babble about nothing.

Respected Contributor

I've seen them once before and it was a terrible match-up. Antonella is good with jewelry but I don't enjoy her at all with clothing. And I can't say I like her at all with Susan.

Trusted Contributor

Antonella is best with jewelry, but I like the way she just keeps laughing over Susan. I get the feeling, Shawn doesn't take Susan very seriously, and she doesn't pay her a lot of attention. I thought she was good the way she stuck to her descriptions and kept right on talking and interrupting Susan when she needed to do so.

Super Contributor

Antonella had Susan dancing at the end of the show...I thought I was watching Women with Control! good grief...{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I enjoy Antonella presenting jewelry, she's excellent with that.