Contributor
What do you think of the small line by the Project Runway winner, Seth Aaron? Did anyone try the dress that was previously featured by the other designer?
Regular Contributor

I was not impressed by any of the items.Seems like the kind of thing you can get at Kohls.

Super Contributor
I did look at the line. Nothing I really cared for. Some couture just doesn't translate down to QVC, I think. I didn't try the dress, was it the two color patio style dress? I read the reviews, were kinda mixed if I remember right.
Respected Contributor

I was shocked that Koto didn't win. Her line was much more interesting.

Contributor

I think Korto's line was beautiful & wearable. I am not impressed with Sethaaron's line. Just because Korto came in secong, I don't see a reason why QVC show her line.

Super Contributor

I love Project Runway and always have. But this one didn't do it for me. I didn't care for any of the designers (except Christopher) and while I really like Alyssa Milano, I didn't care for her as a host and her clothes were so ugly. I could hardly watch Seth Aaron - he's just so creepy to me. But I know that they look for other things than a person like me does. I was kind of glad when it was over. JMO of course

Regular Contributor
I did not care for it this time either. Love Christopher and I thought Korto would win but when you look at the length of her outfits they were so oddly displayed that may have been what caused her to lose. Isaac mentioned it in his critique.bb Alyssa was not the best as host and I agree her clothes were awful.
Contributor
I love the regular show, but was a bit disappointed by this all stars season. Alyssa wasn't the greatest host. Won't be buying any of the items.
Honored Contributor

I loved Seth's dress in his final runway. If Q sold that I might consider it. I didn't see anything in his Q line that I would buy. I also loved Korto's maxi dress and jumpsuit from her final runway.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't picture myself wearing cheap stretch faux leather leggings and what looks like a bathrobe chopped into a short jacket.

I'm a pretty trendy dresser (mixed with my classics like Linea) but not loving this line.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat