Honored Contributor

I bought 4 tops...NO TSV tiers for me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

SG - A239793 - navy

LOGO - A235487 - *CLEARANCE* ...one of each color...wine/pine/arctic blue

Respected Contributor

Re: Did you buy anything today?

Very pretty! I did NOT buy anything today. But I enjoy living vicariously through my fashionista friends. My Laura Geller order is on it's way to me (an eyeshadow that I LOVE was 1/2 price, bought a blush to get the free shipping).

Honored Contributor

Haven't bought anything this year, so far....

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Rock_chick said:

Very pretty! I did NOT buy anything today. But I enjoy living vicariously through my fashionista friends. My Laura Geller order is on it's way to me (an eyeshadow that I LOVE was 1/2 price, bought a blush to get the free shipping).

You got a great deal on your LG eye shadow & blush! WTG!!! She has some wonderful products {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

I was up in the wee hours of the morning and caught a Winter Accessories clearance show and ordered these Ryka's I had never seen before - A227864 - Ryka Canyon Suede Faux Fur Clogs

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Vickie00 said:

I was up in the wee hours of the morning and caught a Winter Accessories clearance show and ordered these Ryka's I had never seen before - A227864 - Ryka Canyon Suede Faux Fur Clogs

Those look great! I wish Ryka's "wide" was as generous as Clark's "wide" selections. Unfortunately, after trying a few Ryka prs of shoes, I have to stick with Clarks...oh well. Enjoy them!!! Smile

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2014 snickster said:

Haven't bought anything this year, so far....

Well, I just did a MAJOR purge of my clothes over this past week. It is not the 1st time...I would purge in dribbles here and there once in awhile, but this time it was going through the ones that tug at my emotional strings...like when I felt I looked my best, special occassions I wore certain things, stuff I have been praying for over 10 years that "SOMEDAY" I'll fit into (now past the time it would look appropriate on my 54 yr old body...sigh).

Time to move on {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

Not from QVC. I've been searching all over the Internet for a black Flexees by Maidenform microfiber body suit. It was a tank style which I have in nude and love. Finally I hit on the idea of looking at dancewear so I googled "microfiber leotard tank" and there it was pretty much the same thing and for less so I ordered it. Also liked their ballet wrap tops and true shrugs covering shoulders only, so will order from them again, reasonable prices. That was my purchase for today. Did RETURN something to HSN today, ha, ha, something comes in and something goes out.
Trusted Contributor

I need to purge too. Badly. Don't feel bad Susan Louise. I have some clothes I've hung onto clothes for those exact reasons. Time to get out of denial. lol

Honored Contributor

No, nothing. I'll just have to buy two things tomorrow....LOL