Valued Contributor

Is Shawn trying to cover up the TSV?

Shawn is always sleeveless. Summer and winter, she is usually in a tank top or two but today she is wearing the TSV with a jacket over it. Wonder why...{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Shawn trying to cover up the TSV?

I don't know why she'd try to cover it. I think it's cute. Jayne had it on with a jacket over the top of it too. My guess is it's just the way they wanted to style it. I doubt she was forced to wear it.

New Contributor

The colored lipstick looks a little odd on her.
Valued Contributor

Well, I saw her in a pink jacket. Then I left the room and came back and she was back in the black jacket. I thought it was interesting she chose a black jacket to wear with the black top. I thought she might have chosen this as to not bring attention to the top.

I did notice the lipstick. I immediately thought she was trying to detract from the top! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Maybe I am reading more into it. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Shawn always seems to dress in layers.

Respected Contributor

I hope she continues to wear a darker shade of lipstick. I think she is trying because of all the comments women have made about her pale lips. She looks great!

Respected Contributor

Oh, my- Now we are speculating as to why Shawn decided to wear a sweater?

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Cardamom said:

Well, I saw her in a pink jacket. Then I left the room and came back and she was back in the black jacket. I thought it was interesting she chose a black jacket to wear with the black top. I thought she might have chosen this as to not bring attention to the top.

I did notice the lipstick. I immediately thought she was trying to detract from the top! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Maybe I am reading more into it. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Maybe the pink jacket sold out!

I am sure she was hyping both the jacket and the TSV at the same time.

Super Contributor

All 3 pieces are todays special value . The skinny tee is future as well as the blazer

Respected Contributor

It may be right and cute for some, but maybe Shawn doesn't feel attractive in it and feels she wants to cover it up.

BTW, so many people have dished Shawn for wearing light or neutral lip colors, why do we now have to dish her for wearing a bright color? I liked her better before.