Contributor

Does anyone remember what blanket item Jill B tells the story

About giving it to someone when they were grieving. I would like to locate that thread and have not been able to find it. thanks for any help you can give. City
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember what blanket item Jill B tells the story

Citychic, I don't see an item number in this one (maybe I missed it), but see if this thread might be helpful:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/for-the-home-talk/topic/413506/soft-throws-for-a-grieving-person.asp...

I'm sorry to know you have a friend who's grieving.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

It was the Berkshire Super Fluffy Mega throws that come in a set of 2. The video with Jill and Sharon Hanby Roby (sp?) might be up. Jill was talking about Christina Carlino of Philosophy sending her a care basket with a throw after the death of Jill's father.

Contributor

Thank you DooBdoo, and okiebug. I just wanted to read the thread again, someone I have known a very long time is hurting, and thought I would read again. Always helps me to get different perspectives. I want to help her and at the very least offer some comfort and support. City