Not applicable

Monday 1/6/14, I tuned in to PM Style only to discover Lisa Robertson was not the host. I can't recall the host name but she was on when Susan Graver's items were being presented. I need to know how I can purchase the outfit that host was wearing. She had, what appeared to be, a chocolate brown crisscross crop jacket, dark leggings and boots. I've attempted to obtain this info to no avail. Any help with this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Super Contributor

Call the Q's customer service dept. anytime you see something you like during a show. Sometimes it's the host's own clothes, sometimes not.

Super Contributor
Sandra was the host but she was wearing a Joan Rivers houndstooth plaid jacket. Courtney was on the computer and I think she was wearing the pleated GILI leather jacket A237627
Trusted Contributor

I was just coming to post what okiebug did. I believe you are asking about the jacket Courtney was wearing. It is the G.I.L.I. leather jacket. Several of us talked about it on another thread that when we saw her wearing it we hoped that meant QVC had restocked it since it sold out in a nanosecond. The original colors were Black and Plum. Not sure what color Courtney was wearing. There are a few black in stock. I check every couple of days but haven't been lucky to snag one in plum in my size.

Can't remember what else she wore but she usually wears QVC clothing on PMS.