Honored Contributor

Just in case that holiday cash is BURNING a hole in your pocket and you want to show your patriotism...

these are reduced by 45%, from $1795.00 to $986.99.

Oh, and there is free shipping, of course. Wink

/></p>

Valued Contributor

Re: Just in case that holiday cash is BURNING a hole in your pocket and you want to show your patriotism...

Darn. I can't wear pointy toes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just in case that holiday cash is BURNING a hole in your pocket and you want to show your patriotism...

It isn't and I don't...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Oh, Lola, if only.... Those are perfect for me. When I was young and had horses, all of my boots had pointed toes, that was the only style. Why are the really good things so expensive? Sigh. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Valued Contributor

And, yes, I know it's all tongue in cheek. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

ewww...no thanks!

Valued Contributor

I can't believe I am such an idiot. From now on I will read the date posted by the OP. Geez.