Respected Contributor

Gendel Women & Your Breezies

ok - so i was looking for some nice bras that would give me good support. so i caved & bought 4 bras from the recent tsv. mind you, i don't need anything special - i'm a 36B, in pretty good shape in that area, but they claimed they gave you a nice supportive shape, so i thought i'd give it a whirl. so yes, they do give you very nice look - i don't mind an underwire - wear them all the time but i must say, for what i paid for these bras, let me note what's missing. elastic in the straps - there is none - what is that? even my cheap walmart bras offer elastic straps. while the underwire underneath is ok, something is wrong with the stays on the sides. they dig & are uncomfortable. and i'm a small woman who works out a lot & i don't have extra luggage on my back & sides, but jeeze, i was poking around all day trying to figure out what's up with the sides. needless to say, they are going back. also, there is absolutely no need for 5 sets of hooks in these bras - put the manufacturing expense into elastic straps and non-poking stays. i honestly don't think the Gendel ladies are wearing the same bras that are mass manufactured for qvc. back to walmart!

Honored Contributor

Re: Gendel Women & Your Breezies

Evidently people have been asking for the two features you complain about. I have a couple dozen Breezies bras and all mine have elastic in the straps and a 3 hook band in back. I didn't order because I've had that microfiber shaped cup before and didn't care for it, the straps are set too wide for me. Other than that I might have tried this style. My go to is something they called The Hampton, I'm hoping they bring it back.