Contributor

Kudos to Rachel flying solo on Fashionably Early

I always watch Fashionably Early each Monday as I get geared up for a new work week to begin. Rachel does such a lovely job on her own. Today she was great flying solo...there is no competitive jargon going on about styles fashion etc....she did such a great job presenting Marc Bauer, Liz Claiborne......I'd welcome her fashionably early program any morning! She's really grown into a great, informative and entertaining host! Go Rachel!
Respected Contributor

Re: Kudos to Rachel flying solo on Fashionably Early

ITA. Rachel does a very good job when she's hosting alone. So do Pat and Jayne. But any combination of the three seems to bring out the silliest, least informative bones in each of them.

Rachel has really grown into the job of host and every time I've seen her alone she does a very creditable job. I hope they give her more opportunities.

And I hope that they will get over the idea that more hosts are better than one. It simply isn't true.

Honored Contributor

I am glad someone posted this, it was really nice to have just one host on this show. Such a nice change, no silly joking and talking no facebook chat, (although I think they have ditched that concept). I wish they would rotate the 3 hosts doing one a day more often. Rachel was more lowkey just by herself as well.

Honored Contributor

I love Rachael. She is talented.
Esteemed Contributor

ITA! I always like it when Jayne, Pat or Rachel go solo. Much more informative on the items they are displaying.