Esteemed Contributor

by the time my coat arrives,

it may be spring! I ordered a long coat from Q -- yes, I'll admit it, the Susan Graver TSV with the hood. I liked the look and the price and it has a hood. Well, it shipped out on 12/29 and has been caught in the various weather issues. It has been scanned for delivery twice now by UPS and as of today is still not out for delivery.

I also had a beauty product that was shipped by mail on the same day and that has been on a trip from PA to NJ apparently on the same route as my coat.

I don't usually have a problem with items being shipped because I live about an hour from West Chester, so most things arrive pretty quickly - unless they are drop shipped from somewhere else in the country. At this rate, I could have driven there and picked them up quicker. Good thing I have a heavy coat so that is more of an annoyance than a driving need.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Re: by the time my coat arrives,

Oh, Dear. I understand. My honey baked hams and turkeys were in a mishap a couple days before Christmas and then there was the provider/UPS/FedEx mishap and my little granddaughter was very upset that her clothing from Zulily did not make it. What about calling QVC customer service and discussing. Perhaps, they can put a load of "dynomighty" under the processing center.

Honored Contributor

It is going to be too cold for that fleece coat anyway for the next few days.
Esteemed Contributor

name, if it doesn't arrive by Wednesday, I'm going to call them. Of course since the items are already in transit, there's not too much they can do - unless they never arrive in which case I assume I can get a refund.

Sorry that you had problems at the holidays. That would have been much more disappointing since you had family who were affected as well, rather than me being just baffled by the number of stops these items are making in transit!

happy - it's not the fleece coat, it is the puffer coat and I wanted to see if it would be warm enough - although probably not. I'm going to go with my down coat for tomorrow - probably with long underwear under my clothes, too!

Respected Contributor

First of all don't apologize that it is a Susan Graver coat she has done some cute ones!! I hope you get your stuff soon. We are in CO and are still getting presents and cards that were shipped out the first of December!!

Honored Contributor

...well, it is only Jan 6th and we had a holiday, snow storms and frigid weather. So, I would expect that delivery would take longer than usual. Why are you apologizing for buying a coat that you obviousy liked? Was it really long? I thought it was a jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

chrystaltree, I think it is just funny that both items seem to be going round and round in the system instead of taking a direct route to me. I do recognize that there was a holiday and a storm in there.

I guess the apology is because I know SG items can get some pretty strong opinions from folks on the board. I thought it was cute when I ordered it - on me it will probably be a car coat length since I'm short - I hope that I will like it when it arrives but won't know until I actually try it on.

Esteemed Contributor

You don't have to apologize for buying a Susan Graver itm. Given the fact she's been on QVC for 20 years tells me quite a few Q customers patronize the line.

As for your coat is unfortunate that you haven't received it yet, but it's no one's fault that the holidays and now inclimate weather is wrecking havoc on shippers such as UPS. Even if you live in an area not affected by the snow and extreme cold, your shipped orders are because of air delays and slow downs on the ground. We have to accept the circumstances and be patient.

Super Contributor

If it makes you feel any better, mine just got here Saturday and I finally tried it on today lol. It's a winner - worth the wait. We get some blustery days as I live in the high desert area of SoCal. I'm not sure how it will hold up for the MEGA negative temps in other parts of the country, but we can dip down to freezing (believe it or not) with winds whipping and it should be fine for me in that, especially with the wonderful knit cuff underneath the hem of the sleeve. I ordered the brown and I'm thrilled - for the price, it's great, imo. I tried it on with my bulkiest sweatshirt underneath and it still fits great and is actually flattering, for a puffer style. Hope you get yours soon Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Mine arrived last Friday. I got the navy and I really like it. The lens are flattering and it's not so puffy you look like a giant marshmallow. I took the hood off though as I'm not a fan of faux fur, or real fur for that matter.