Contributor

is HSN the indoor swapmeet of home fashion shopping?

Chile, please! Cray, cray buyers over at hsn are having a fun day with pajama pants, horrific jewelry, cheapest looking junk. QVC, with all its faults still way better . HSN has its following and that's okay Smiley Happy . Not hating up in here Smiley Happy , just saying ... but money is money . Peg Bundy must be the Hsn little old lady ordering Heidi Deues whatever her face - horse jewelry .
Valued Contributor

Re: is HSN the indoor swapmeet of home fashion shopping?

She's ba-ack......
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2014 StuffyBug said: She's ba-ack......

LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I realize this will not be a popular view....but I do not enjoy watching HSN and rarely do watch. I'm not a fan of the hard sell that some of these presenters use. (Shannon in particular). And I can't watch DG...she's a train wreck. IMO. I think she has some nice looking products (from time to time)...just not anything I've ever felt the need to order.

Now there are some presenters I can listen to as background noise. I do like Collen, Amy, Callie and Kathy...to name a few.

But I couldn't even begin to figure out the last time I ordered something from HSN after watching one of their shows. I did buy a fabulous suede duster...but that was only because someone on the Q board discussed it.

I would also have to ask...what's wrong w/ swap meets? But I'm guessing that's just asking for trouble. LOL!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2014 StuffyBug said: She's ba-ack......

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

She won't go away. Having a good laugh at our expense. I have no time for this weirdo.

Super Contributor

I won't buy jewelry from them. They usually don't list the country, and if they do it's China. I'm particular. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Esteemed Contributor

The same as the costume Q's designers sell, junk.

Super Contributor

I like a lot of their clothes and the clearance prices are great.
Super Contributor

But not into Diane Gilman stuff, ha, ha. Sorry Diane, I don't look good in jeans.