Valued Contributor

Went to Burlington Coat Factory at last!

I have seen a zillion commercials as you all must have too. I never went in because when I shop I usually go to Nordys. DH and I had a small dinner near there so at my insistance, we walked in. Well, girls, if you want cheap, really cheap stuff go there. From what I could see, the commercials lied to us. There are NOT all kinds of name brands at a cheaper price. I did see, just by accident, turning my head a bit toward the wall, one sensational maxi dress hanging there all alone that just happened to be in my size, small petite. The stripes are all vertical, the colors zig zaggy burgandy white and black. If i had seen it on the Q the price would have been over $50 and I would have bought it. The price I paid was $14.99. It is quite fabulous and fits beautifully. Most of the stuff you really have to spend time and pick over. I also bought a pair of athletic below the knee pants from Adidas for 7.99. Great to run in since all of my other stuff is to large and faded by the sun. Point of this is...there is a lot of stuff out there if we get off our butts and go looking for it. Of course I am talking about myself but my goodness, tonight was an EYE OPENER FOR ME. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}