Super Contributor

I Feel Bad for Paula...................

but I don't understand why she would have admitted to using a racial slur a hundred years ago. Everyone knows the fallout that kind of admission will incur so I think in this case, she should have just not admitted it and none of this would have happened. Yes, I know she was under oath, but I think she was honest to a fault and sometimes it really makes sense to use discretion in what you admit to. I don't believe she's a racist just because she used a racial slur. We ALL have used them under our breath at some point in our lives but no one will ever admit to that......it is what it is and sometimes we say things we don't mean, in the heat of an argument, but it doesn't necessarily mean we're racist, just stupid and angry. I don't think she desrves to be crucified and stripped of her livelihood because she admitted to an indiscretion many years ago......I don't think this incident should define who she is and I certainly don't think that QVC should cut ties with her. I will be very disappointed with the Q if they do....