Weekend Preview
179 Members and 11137 Guests Online

Fashion Talk

MODELS' CLOSET

Started 1369718009.463 in Fashion Talk | Last reply 1369769706.613 by LBandS
replies

I have always understood that the Models' Closet showed those extra items that the models were wearing on air that were not actually being sold in that particular show. In the Black Hills Gold show this morning I loved the blouse the model was wearing and called Customer Service to ask about it. The rep said I should look in the Models' Closet (which I confess I had not thought to do). I was very surprised to find two pages of clearance items from Luxe Rachel Zoe. I do not believe that every extra item worn by a model is by Rachel Zoe, so does anyone know what QVC is doing? Needless to say, the blouse wasn't there, but I could have had any number of scarves, tops, or even a trench coat. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 1
Buttercups1369737671.7434093 PostsRegistered 5/15/2007

I don't know any specifics, but if you search R. Zoe and everything is on clearance, it probably means they're discontinuing. If only some things are, then they may be making way for more new things.

I'm appalled, appalled to find that sanctimony is going on here.

okiebug1369742024.4774002 PostsRegistered 1/2/2008

I wouldn't assume that the clothing the models wear on a jewelry show are QVC items.

ECBG1369745147.6932685 PostsRegistered 1/8/2011N C

I have occasionally noticed some items that models were wearing from past shows. Some items were obviously their own, such as in the case of unusual fashion jewelry, shoes, and of course those beautiful dresses during the more expensive jewelry shows. When one of these items "makes" the outfit, I think it is a disservice to Q customers not to offer that item because it is impossible not to notice and is so frustrating.

KaJay1369757374.084 PostsRegistered 5/27/2013

I too was looking for something a model was wearing in last night's PM style show .. I find it very frustrating when the model looks great and they don't bother to tell you what top she is wearing. Last night towards the end of the show, they were showing the D&C capris with the flower detail at the hem, and the model had them on in yellow with a great chambray shirt .. but of course no mention of the shirt.

LBandS1369769706.6131625 PostsRegistered 5/19/2012Pacific Northwest
On 5/28/2013 KaJay said:

I too was looking for something a model was wearing in last night's PM style show .. I find it very frustrating when the model looks great and they don't bother to tell you what top she is wearing. Last night towards the end of the show, they were showing the D&C capris with the flower detail at the hem, and the model had them on in yellow with a great chambray shirt .. but of course no mention of the shirt.

On the same show, one of the models had a long slim skirt with waves in the print (like large rik a rak) while showing a new D & Co tee shirt (with a floral applique) and I would love to know where she got it.

very fair, red hair, green eyes,
there is no order of difficulties in miracles

Page 1 of 1