Super Contributor

Lisa did it again tonight, LRS "Diamonique is man made diamonds"

Once again LRS is showing an outrageously priced cuff bracelet and get this, twice called Diamonique "man made diamonds."

I personally thought tonight's cuff was horrid (though I bet the original one was incredibly gorgeous and worth all 70k if you've got it to spend) and looked like some sort of dangerous fungal organism, but this time it did have a precious metal, unlike last week's bronze debacle which had pearls and MOP but no precious metals.

What really bugged me was her erroneous declaration that a common CZ was a man made diamond and she repeated this phrase at least two times . As anyone with even basic knowledge of jewelry and gems knows CZs are based on the crystal structure of Zircon (hence the name) not carbon and are definitely not "man made diamonds". She has been hosting forever and she has presented Diamonique shows in the past. She should know this. And she should know the difference between synthetic gemstones which are man made copies of naturally formed gems and simulated stones like CZs. I wonder what the QVC lawyers are going to say about this.

I realize that this has been my second post finding fault with LR and her show in less than 8 days apart. I do not dislike LR and have previously thought that she was a reasonably intelligent woman but these last two shows have made me wonder.....