TSV(R) Preview
109 Members and 10469 Guests Online

Fashion Talk

Reformed Shopaholics

Started 1268172567.513 in Fashion Talk | Last reply 1414170423.24 by chprsp

Good afternoon!

Barbara are you home yet from Vegas?  How is Syd doing?

Whitney called earlier. She locked herself out of her house when taking Dylan to the bus so had to call a locksmith. Not the greatest way to start the day but at least the weather was good.

TT has been grabbing things and taking off at high speed. He mearly got the Kindle a while back.

Fran, what are you up to? I hope you are feeling better.

Hello to Hippo, Jules if you're reading, Cheryl, Bonnie, Sandy and everyone else.

Page 283 of 283
chprsp1414162465.0534196 PostsRegistered 9/5/2007

Barbara, so sorry to hear about M. That must be so frustrating. I'm glad the prednisone is really helping.

Adam did go to work today. Has reserve Saturday and Sunday. Then next week a 4 day training. We will need to come up with funds for travel, lodging, and meals. Hopefully reimbursement will come through. A pity they don't just set up cots at the training center. I do hope he can get seen at the VA. After Iraq he was a different person even though he wasn't in actual combat.

R is off to hunting camp. The VA has upped his insulin.

Someone from the water company is coming this afternoon. Back in July they did an upgrade to the meter. They say they haven't been able to get a meter reading since that time and have had to estimate the bill.

The mulberry poncho arrived this morning. I haven't tried it on yet. Beautiful color.

LindaLatte1414168202.7274700 PostsRegistered 8/16/2007

Very sorry to hear about M Barbara. How frustrating. Glad the prednisone is working. Hope you can enjoy your cruise despite worrying about what is happening at home.

I bet that poncho is pretty Claudia. Hope it works out for you. I'm glad Adam shared his depression problems with you, and I really hope that he can get some help. My SIL has major depression issues, and it is difficult to keep things in control. You are making me nervous about my Army DGS. Hope he is okay.

It seems like R has so many medical issues Claudia. I know that means that you have so many because you have to worry about him -- make sure he takes his medicine, etc. Not an easy job. Hugs. Hope the water company can figure out the problem.

DD had a very sore back yesterday, and I urged her to go to the chiropractor (and transferred the co-pay money). Hope that she is better today. Meanwhile her "new/used" washer is leaking. I'm beyond frustrated with that whole thing. I know that I have spent at least the price of a washer already. A repair guy will be coming today or tomorrow.

Hope both of you have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

chprsp1414170423.6074196 PostsRegistered 9/5/2007

Was there any warranty with the washer, Linda? I'm guessing it was a reconditioned one. So far (knock on wood) no problems with the Whirlpool. I think in January we will have had it 2 years.

Adam feels guilt for not being in combat though he was in a combat zone. It certainly wasn't his fault they changed him from combat engineer to quartermaster.

Page 283 of 283