Labor Day Weekend Clearance
161 Members and 12685 Guests Online

Fashion Talk

Reformed Shopaholics

Started 1268172567.513 in Fashion Talk | Last reply 1409590064.157 by LindaLatte

Good afternoon!

Barbara are you home yet from Vegas?  How is Syd doing?

Whitney called earlier. She locked herself out of her house when taking Dylan to the bus so had to call a locksmith. Not the greatest way to start the day but at least the weather was good.

TT has been grabbing things and taking off at high speed. He mearly got the Kindle a while back.

Fran, what are you up to? I hope you are feeling better.

Hello to Hippo, Jules if you're reading, Cheryl, Bonnie, Sandy and everyone else.

Page 275 of 275
LindaLatte1409590064.1574559 PostsRegistered 8/16/2007

Wow, that does sound like a busy week Claudia. I thought my week was going to be busy, but really not much in comparison. Sounds like a good idea to pack well in advance. Glad you went out for breakfast. Wish I was taking that trip.

Sounds like you are in good shape Barbara. I hope A doesn't cause any problems with M. Complicated.

I plan to go to Curves this morning (they are closed this afternoon), and maybe the pool later. It was nice and cool on our walk this morning, but should make it to the high 90's or 100 later. Sorry your pool is closed for cleaning Barbara. "Our/my" pool was closed for a couple of weeks, but I was able to go to a different pool not too far away.

Nothing exciting going on here today. Tomorrow I have my volunteer job, and I'll be doing marketing (sitting in front of the library and talking to people) for the Osher Lifelong Learning "classes" on Wednesday and Friday mornings. No doctor appointments scheduled this week -- thank goodness.

Hope both of you have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Page 275 of 275