Super Contributor

It is a true winner! The faux fur is so soft, lush and doesn't shed. The reversible side is soft and not noisy at all. (my fear it would be) The coat is not heavy in weight but I can't stop touching the fur side..omgoodness, it is beautiful.

The non fur side has the loop and eye closure and faux fur side has the toggles..I love the closures on both sides. The pockets are nice and deep so my gloves, keys. ear muffs won't fall out easily. The sleeves are easily adjustable so if you are tall or petite, they will be long/short enough.

The fur is just so pretty..I am so pleased. The collar can be closed for a rounded collar look or to keep the cold out even more but I like that it can be worn 2 ways. The hood is marvelous, big enough that it doesn't mess up my hair or make it full of static. The coat drapes nicely on either side..doesn't bunch up when walking/wearing.

It is true to size.

I am reviewing the graphite. The toggles are black and the fur is a pretty mix of black, darker gray and silver which has a silky sheen.