Honored Contributor

I'm really getting into the long dresses for this spring & summer. I've been checking out on line what's out there at Target, Kohl's and Walmart. Ordered a few from Target & Kohl's but find they are way too long for me @ 5'4". Many I just didn't like, didn't fit well etc. so I've returned many of them.

I also then checked out online what Walmart has to offer. Last weekend my hubby & I went to our local Walmart in the hopes that I'd be able to try on some of their long dresses. Well I was so bummed that they don't even have any of their spring styles in the store yet.

So I got back online and ordered a few. I received them yesterday and fell in love with all of my purchases! They fit very well and look so cute on! And the length is perfect for me!

Last night I got bacfk online and ordered a few more along with a long skirt. I also ordered three shrugs that fit great, look really nice on - I'm really getting excited now for spring/summer to get here!

Check out the dresses @ Walmart online, I think you'll be surprised! AND they're only $16-$18.00!!!!!!!! Shrugs are only $10.00 - what great buys!