Frequent Contributor

QVC designers...where are the cotton summer dresses for women over 50 or even women under 50?

This year I decided I would love to buy a couple of cotton summer dresses to wear...and they are no where to be found on QVC...I don't want ankle length, nor do I want up around my chin...just a nice cotton/with a little spandex that reaches just above or at knee for 5'6 women. I don't usually wear sleeveless, but will if the shape is right...I need a soft A line...or even a fuller skirt, if the bodice is fitted...Marc Bouwer had a lovely print dress yesterday, but didn't get to the computer or phone fast enough to order the purple and green print.

I have just been watching this reality show about new york real estate and the women realtors are wearing some lovely summer dresses...it made me want to have a few in my closet...just in case I get to New York this year or perhaps just as a change up for some of the summer parties I will be attending. I remember I used to buy four Diane Von Furstenberg print wrap dresses for what passed as summer in San Francisco to wear and let that go when pants became easier...but I also wore Anne Klein and Isaac Mizrahi two piece suits in those days...

For some reason I am attracted to summer dresses and would love to find some on QVC during spring summer months. Probably too late to ask for them for this year, but perhaps next year.