New Contributor

HP Laptop E223430 Is Made In, and Shipped from China

I am so angry!

There was no mention the HP laptop that was a recent TSV was made in China, nor that it would be shipped from there. Also, there was no mention that a signature was required upon delivery, or that Fedex instead of UPS would be the shipping company used.

This laptop was uber-hyped by Rick and Christina the HP Rep, so I finally ordered it when it was nearly sold out.

I am mortified that this item was pitched to such a degree when HP is laying of thousands of people in the US. I am also concerned that no QVC 'hands' will have touched my item that is coming from China.

There is something wrong with QVC lately. It is getting to be more like a circus sideshow than a reputable retailer. I send back as many items as I purchase, because they are not as described by the hosts.

But, this tops the cake. I cannot accept delivery at home, so I am waiting to hear from QVC about what happens now, since when I expressed my concern about the item being made and shipped from China all I received were scripted responses.

It is doubful I will continue to purchase items, here. This is NOT the the QVC that I purchased from in the past. It has become a company that is profit-driven, and is not concerned about the QVC customer, or any allegiance to the country that made them successful.