Super Contributor

kindle fire internet help needed

I am trying to reconnect my internet...Mayday requires internet connection so that isn't possible....when I go put in my password in settings and try to connect to internet the buttons say cancel or connect but connect is faded out....HELP! Can anyone be of assistance?

Honored Contributor

Re: kindle fire internet help needed

All I can think of is deleting your internet connection and adding it back. I have AT&T uverse and have had to do that.
Super Contributor

Thank you but can you be of some help and let me know how to delete it?

Honored Contributor

I just looked a my new kindle fire and it's not the same as my older model. I don't want to give you the wrong info. You would be better off going to amazon with your issue. The have a kindle forum where technical people answer the questions. Or if you click on help in the top of the screen, you will get the option to talk with someone. They ask for your phone number and call you back. I went the forum route once and had an answer pretty quick.
Respected Contributor

Call Amazon, they are very helpful!

Super Contributor

As I stated in original post....I am not able to get internet...Can someone give me the phone # to Amazon...Again, thank you...

Honored Contributor

When we get our TSV Kindle, we had a huge problem connecting, and I thought "what good is Mayday". However, we called Amazon and one of those same techs helped us get it working.

Respected Contributor

Amazon customer service = 888-280-3321

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Super Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Angry Bird said:

As I stated in original post....I am not able to get internet...Can someone give me the phone # to Amazon...Again, thank you...

If you cannot get on the Internet to search for the Amazon phone number how are you posting on this forum?
Contributor

You can do like I did, erase everything personal and send it back to QVC. They were johnny on the spot to give me a refund. Kindle was just a big mess for me, but QVC was top notch.