Respected Contributor

How do I Turn Off Alarm on Emerson SmartSet Clock? Model CKS2235

Alarm 2 is set and I cannot figure how to turn it off permanently. I have searched the internet and cannot find any information which explains how to do this. I must have set it accidentally when adjusting it for daylight savings time. This clock is an older one, before the DST date change.

Trusted Contributor

Re: How do I Turn Off Alarm on Emerson SmartSet Clock? Model CKS2235

I have two of these clocks. Look at the buttons on the left side of the clock. The top ones control alarm 1, the middle ones are for alarm 2, and the bottom ones are for the dimmer. Slide the middle button all the way down and that should turn off alarm 2.

Valued Contributor

If this is the model I used to have, there are manuel swithces on the side of the unit that set the alarm to radio or buzz or off
Super Contributor

I have one of the originals,,,,and they still change DST on the old time....drives me insane. I've embarassingly started my day wayyyyyy of schedule. Now I have two other clocks,,,,wonderful atomic ones,,,,yea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,STILL have to change them DST etc, it drives me insane!!! I'm one of those who listrens to the chiming cliock to se if it's at the correct time. maddenning, i tell you!!! (funny tho)

Respected Contributor

Thank you! I did not know about the side switches. That alarm was going off at 8:15AM. It starts low and gets louder and LOUDER. Was driving me nuts!