Valued Contributor

Help , , magnetic phone cover for TS Tracphone

Question, I purchased the TSTracphone. It arrived in one day and I do like it. Question, I have seen magnetic wallets that hold your phone. I went searching for one and most of the vendor go by the name of the phone; BUT here is the problem non of the vendors have the name Samsung Stardust. That is the name if this phone. Well no vendor has that name for any products. But there are so many samsung galaxy phone holders, which one do we buy???? Help,
Respected Contributor

Re: Help , , magnetic phone cover for TS Tracphone

There is probably a model number along with the name. It may be that the phone is too new to have any covers/wallets yet. I recall rep Janice saying it is only available on QVC right now.

Regular Contributor

Try searching for galaxy ace style. same phone...
Valued Contributor

thanks!!! I'm going to search right now under ace.

Valued Contributor

I ordered an ace cover, I have amazon prime so when it arrives I will come back and post the information for others. THANKS MR. WILLIAM!!!

Valued Contributor

Just as an update, I received my magnetic wallet/phone holder from amazon and it does fit. Here is the brand is Reiko and the direct amazon link for those interested =

Reiko Flip Wallet Case 3-In-1 Leather Case Cover with Stand Function for Samsung Galaxy Ace - Retail Packaging - Black