Honored Contributor

I was gifted with 2 HP tablets...

and have no idea what to do with them, ha! I have a MacBook air and two IMacs, one at home and one for work, and a flip phone that does nothing except ring....no bells or whistles. I am really not that interested in technology. I don't know if I even want the tablets....I tried looking on Utube for videos, but what I watched did not show me anything interesting....

My dh cannot even turn on a computer so i am not sure I want to learn how to use the tablet and then teach him.......

Super Contributor

Re: I was gifted with 2 HP tablets...

Congrats! I have an iPad, iPhone, MacBook Air, and a HP Laptop that work requires me to use. I like the tablet, iPad, for web surfing, checking emails, Facebook,,etc. if I have heavy computing to do, I prefer a computer. Might want to set one of them up and leave it in the area you watch tv. I find myself grabbing for the iPad to look quick things up that come to mind when watching tv. Also good in bed if I want to read, and I usually move it into the bedroom when I decide to retire for the night. You could hold on the the other one for a Christmas or other type of gift ( your gift closet, lol ). Or you could just try to sell both on EBay. If I did that I would probably set up two sales and sell them individually.
Honored Contributor

Thanks!...Still undecided but I think only 1 will get put into use....I have only used Macs in the past and am unsure how to use a different operating system. I will have to see how current these tablets are.

Respected Contributor

I love my Kindle (tablet) even though I have computers and laptops. Set up one and keep the other one new. I'm sure you will use the one you set up. If not, you will have one used one and one new one to sell.

Hold onto both until you actually use one of them. You might decide you need two!