Esteemed Contributor

I have a mini computer and laptop looking for a inexpensive Ipad mini to take to my office with me...any ideas?

Good morning! I would like to purchase a I pad mini to take with me when I go to work and just to carry around with me in my purse. I do not want to carry my mini computer because it is too big at almost 10 inches. Thanks in advance.Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: I have a mini computer and laptop looking for a inexpensive Ipad mini to take to my office with me...any ideas?

I would get an Apple product.

It might cost more...but they are the best!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have a mini computer and laptop looking for a inexpensive Ipad mini to take to my office with me...any ideas?

On 3/4/2015 terrier3 said:

I would get an Apple product.

It might cost more...but they are the best!

Thank you, yes.. does Apple have a mini I pad? I am prepared to spend about 300 dollars.

Trusted Contributor

I'm looking for the same item and have been shopping it...the best deal I've found for Mini Ipad is Walmart!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 pdlinda said:

I'm looking for the same item and have been shopping it...the best deal I've found for Mini Ipad is Walmart!!

I never even though of Walmart for electronics I have a account there and everything. I will check online thank you.

Respected Contributor

I have an LG G-Pad 7"" - about the same size as the iPad Mini. I got it for $ .99 when I got my new iPhone in November. It retails for less than $150.00. It's great - perfect size for the purse. My grandson has one too - he loves it. It has 16GB of storage - more than some of the cheaper tablets.

If I were buying one though I'd have got the iPad Mini at Walmart - great prices - better online.

Trusted Contributor

I was quite surprised as I've never shopped in WalMart...I'm going over there today to check it out but pricing is best online, I believe....

Esteemed Contributor

You folks are great! Thanks for stopping by. Have a good day!

Trusted Contributor

Love my Apple ipad mini ~ purchased through QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Irish1210 said:

Love my Apple ipad mini ~ purchased through QVC.

Glad your experience with ordering electronics was good though QVC. Mine was not and I will never order another electronic from the Q again. I found out what I ordered was last years model so I sent it back which was a headache I am glad is behind me now. Enjoy your Apple mini and thanks for posting.