Respected Contributor

HALO 55,500mWh Charger Vs. Cobra 7500mAh Charger

anyone know what the power means here?? mHw or mAh?? ordered the one from cobra on evine yesterday and now I see this one today on Q and am wondering if I made a big mistake.

Thanks for any input{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

link for evine one

http://www.evine.com/cobra-jumpack-ultra-compact-portable-charger-led-flashlight-w-jumper-cables/44...

Frequent Contributor

Re: HALO 55,500mWh Charger Vs. Cobra 7500mAh Charger

Manufacturer's use mWh to beef up stats for people who might not know the conversions. The Cobra would be roughly a little over half in mWh @27,750. I can't find the Halo actual battery specs so I can't verify the listed mWh is correct.
Not applicable

Re: HALO 55,500mWh Charger Vs. Cobra 7500mAh Charger

I had to use the Cobra Jumpack this morning to start my car. Luckily, my mom had ordered this from QVC before Christmas and had this on hand for me to use. I went online today to QVC to order one for myself, but it looks like the only brand available now is Halo, so I'm naturally curious if it works just as well or maybe better? The Cobra did not work on the first try, but it did on the 2nd attempt.

The nice thing about Cobra is that is already comes fully charged and ready to use. I'm not sure if Halo's is already fully charged or if you have to first charge it first?