Trusted Contributor

Mini iPad Questions, Posting Links & Smilies

How do you copy links on an iPad. Also, the smilies the Q used to have on the forums are no longer there. I have no problem with my HP computer, but not sure how to do this on the iPad. For instance, I wanted to post a picture of a handbag I purchased in the fashion section, but it was not a clickable link. What am I doing wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Mini iPad Questions, Posting Links & Smilies

Ok, I can't edit my post, how do I post a link to A232586?
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't figured out how to copy/paste photos into the forums with iPad mini. The tool bar for inserting links and changing font doesn't appear. There's a way, but it's too time consuming to type or copy commands. Wonder how long it will take for QVC to make the forums more user friendly for iPad, a product they sell.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 priusgal said: Ok, I can't edit my post, how do I post a link to A232586?
With iPad, all I've been able to do is copy/paste URL like this: http://www.qvc.com/Aimee-Kestenberg-Leather-Large-Halley-Satchel.product.A232586.html?sc=A232586-ISR...
Trusted Contributor

Wildcat fan, so in other words, you can't paste a clickable link on an iPad?
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 priusgal said: Wildcat fan, so in other words, you can't paste a clickable link on an iPad?
I don't think so. I've suggested in the Q Talk forum that they add this feature, and so have other posters, but nothing has changed. I'd also like to post photos and use emojis. For now, the only way to do that is by using my laptop.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks wildcat fan. Guess I'll have to get out the HP for that. Thanks. Thought it was me.