Esteemed Contributor

violann, I hope you are well! How are your on line courses going? Are they keeping you hopping? Is it everything you expected?

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Hi Harpa- after doing ALL the research I decided against the MM in Music Ed. I'm now looking at a hybrid for Kodaly 3&4 (I have 1&2). The university is fairly near where I live and I'd do summer course work. I did have some concerns about my computer skills for the course I was i terested in originally. There is also a hybrid program (MFA) for music composition that I'm looking at. Thanks for asking! One of my concerns about the MM I was looking at originally was that a lot of the research was very close to what I had done years and years ago in undergrad.
Esteemed Contributor

Nice to hear from you! I bet, though, you have all the necessary (and more) computer skills to do the on line! I make it easy for my students to just click & play.

I love Kodaly method! When I first did the training (eons ago) that really opened up the world of teaching music! They should use (not just learn about it) Kodaly for college music skills. I struggled w/ solfege skills, although the one Prof I had, made some sense out of it! Smiley Happy