Respected Contributor

LG Ultimate 2. Have you received your phone yet?

If so, what do you think of it? I'm expecting mine any day now.

Honored Contributor

Re: LG Ultimate 2. Have you received your phone yet?

I bought one through Amazon about a month ago and I love it. It's a great little phone.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2015 gardenman said: I bought one through Amazon about a month ago and I love it. It's a great little phone.

gardenman, thanks for your reply. I am looking forward to getting it sometime this week.

Valued Contributor

I activated mine last night. Liking it so far, but I have much to learn. I must emphasize that one must VERY CAREFULLY follow ALL the directions on multiple pieces of paper that are in the box. Don't read quickly; don't be distracted, and be sure to do the whole process on tracfone.com, NOT on the phone with tracfone. Following this advice, my activation went smoothly, took a couple hours. If you are uncertain how to proceed, ask here before you act. Step one is to put the battery in the phone and fully charge it BEFORE you do anything else.
Respected Contributor

I've been learning about mine and getting it activated and getting the extra mins. and days in place. So far I like the phone, especially the size of the screen. I will use some of the features but not all the bells and whistles.

I was having a problem finding the balance of minutes, texts, etc. but eventually found an easy solution. GO TO HOME PAGE AND DRAG DOWN FROM THE VERY TOP OF PHONE.

You should then find your balances of mins, etc.

You can also create an app. to get to that information but the other way is faster.

I still don't know how to get to all the apps that are available, for instance in GAMES.

My neighbor has a much longer list of games than I get. Can anyone help me with that problem?

Regular Contributor

Does your neighbor have the same phone using tracfone? If not, you don't have the same apps available because they aren't compatible with your phone. If it's the same phone, then we can discuss further.
Respected Contributor

On 2/4/2015 WIlliam Joseph said: Does your neighbor have the same phone using tracfone? If not, you don't have the same apps available because they aren't compatible with your phone. If it's the same phone, then we can discuss further.

Yes, my neighbor has the exact same phone that we just received from QVC.

Honored Contributor

You should be able to find any game you want through the Playstore app. Tap on that app then select games and you can find any game you want.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 gardenman said: You should be able to find any game you want through the Playstore app. Tap on that app then select games and you can find any game you want.

Hi, gardenman, Thank you so much for your reply. I am looking for non-games apps., i.e. Fox News, CNN, Stock Market, more business related and current news related.

I was able to download the Weather Chanel.

I will take more time with the phone Friday.

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 avid shopper said:

Big Sister...

you can get apps a couple of different ways. one way is right from your phone. turn phone on, swipe up with finger on screen, lower right corner should be an icon square with 16 dots...hit that and it will take you to apps that are already installed on your phone. The PlayStore app is there somewhere. You may have to swipe the screen to find it. Once that opens...click on the apps tab then you can search from the top of the page.

You can also do this from your computer or table and once you have selected the apps you want, and select install (on the computer/table) they will automatically sync to your phone.

I am new to the android system so I am figuring it out as I go too. Good Luck!

Hi, avid shopper, I have done what you suggested: the icon square, the PlayStore app, but for the most part all I was seeing were apps for GAMES, which I don't want right now. I was able to download the Weather Chanel and I can now find it on my home page. (Also on my home page I have the icon for TRACFONE, MY ACCOUNT). I only found the WC because it was front and center and easy to see and choose it. I will continue to play with the phone and I'm sure I will get what I want. All in all, I think I have actually done pretty well for now. I also went to Tracfone.com site and chose the tutorials that were a help to me. Have you done that yet? Good luck and thanks for your response to me.