Valued Contributor

I got an e-mail from YAHOO saying that I had 2 e-mails that they couldn't process, Oddly, I was expecting a couple of e-mails that I didn't get, so I did CLICK HERE. When they wanted more info, I wouldn't give it. The next time I clicked on Safari, I get a frozen ipad with a notice that says"you have signed out of your acct. We noticed a login to your acct from unrecognized device. Click OK". I won't click and it won't let me in. Has anyone ever gotten this and can anyone tell me what I need to do. Thanks for any help.

Regular Contributor
IPads don't get viruses.....
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know why my computer is frozen and I can't get onto the internet?

Super Contributor

Have you tried restarting it? You are supposed to press the on/off button and the sleep/wake button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.

Honored Contributor

Apple products do not get viruses

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 karlam said:

Have you tried restarting it? You are supposed to press the on/off button and the sleep/wake button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.

Isn't that a hard reset? But that is what would do too.
Honored Contributor
If you are trying to get on the internet from a new IP address, the iPad doesn't recognize it as one of "yours", connected to you. Like if you're in a hotel, at a relative's house 2 states away, etc. It just wants to know that your iPad hasn't been stolen. But you're not giving enough info to make more than a guess.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor
Did you try re-starting it? Hold the top button in until you see the ""slide to power off."" Power it off then wait a couple minutes & hold same button in until it starts up again. This has solved any problem I've ever had with the iPad.
Respected Contributor

ipads and all apple products cant get viruses. sounds like you clicked on an fake email that screwed up your system

Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 kcladyz said:

ipads and all apple products cant get viruses. sounds like you clicked on an fake email that screwed up your system

That's simply not true. Apple products CAN get viruses, but there are very few viruses at the moment that target apple products. As these products continue to grow in sales numbers, they will become more a target.

OP - check out this article on applenet for help.

http://appletablet.net/apple-ipad/virus/