Frequent Contributor

Please tell me how to get to the blocked sender list. I have Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail. I know it's there but can't find it.

I am not computer savvy and have looked in my Dummies book with no luck.

TIA

Respected Contributor

If you're doing this for spam, don't bother.

Block Sender

Honored Contributor
If you want to add someone to the blocked sender list you can generally right click on any e-mail they send you and add them to the blocked sender list. If you want to remove the blocking then you have to sort your way through the appropriate menu (Actions/junk e-mail/safety options) and manually remove them.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Thanks gardenman- I got to the blocked sender list but it doesn't come up as a list to see what is in it. I can only add the sender of the email that I have opened. I hope you can understand what I mean.

Thanks

Super Contributor
The list is found in your junk mail settings. In mail, do you have a tools menu at the top? If so, click tools > junk mail (or junk mail settings). Once in the junk mail settings you should see a list of blocked senders. Sometimes there is a tab in junk mail settings for blocked. You should be able to highlight an item on the list and select delete to remove someone from being blocked.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Lynnj, I found it as a list which is what I wanted. It is under safety options, which Gardenman said too.

Sure wish I could figure this simple stuff out myself.

Thanks again to both of you.