Not applicable
I recently bought a Roku and I understand there is a QVC private channel that I should be able to get. Does anyone watch the Q using their Roku? I'm going to be ditching cable soon and would rather watch the Q on my TV with my Roku instead of on my tablet.
Super Contributor
I've never seen it on my Roku.
Super Contributor

I have added a few unlisted channels. Just googled it and here is what I found:

http://streamfree.tv/roku-channels/qvc/

Honored Contributor

I found it on mine

I think I searched for it

Valued Contributor

Go to Home Page - Streaming Channels - Shopping

Super Contributor

Yes I've had it for 4 years now. Sometimes with Roku, Qvc cuts out. Its not the fault of the Roku, as I have been told, but of the way the Q broadcasts. I don't watch whole shows on the Q much anymore, I'd rather be doing something else. But I do check them out on the computer. You can get all the chopping channels. The others never cut out like the Q does.

To search on the Roku, there is a of shopping channels and or Internet shows.

Honored Contributor

sometimes I watch H S N because my cable doesn't have it in HD, {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Not applicable

HI QVC,

hopefully, i am not the only as I have tried to redo my cable habit a bit. Verizon Fios no longer offers QVC on their lowest price tier , So I have switched to my ROKU 3 device to watch various shows including QVC. My favorite _In the Kitchen with David_ is great, HOWEVER, I am flummoxed of the every hour " Are you still watching" nag screen. Because of the software within ROKU, the nag screen takes me out of the channel completely if I am not quick enough to select the correct response. This is fine if you are doing a "commercial"", but please when David is talking recipes and how to's, the screen does ruin the moment, when the screen pops on during the host's mid sentence.

I realize that I can go back and find the presentation in the archives. Often, the presentation has something missing ( as I have noticed you do edit the recording for the archives).

None of the other shopping channels do this process on ROKU. As it is now, I will not be watching on the ROKU. Unfortunately, I will not upgrade my cable access to get you back on cable - Verizon has priced me out of the market. As you can tell by my shopping habits ( please do the research on me- I am one of the "regulars"), this nag screen impacts my shopping enjoyment with QVC to the point I will be looking at the other channels more often than not. Thank you for reading my post Respectfully, Lou