Respected Contributor

How do I post a picture to one of the discussion boards?

Not tech savvy.. How do I post a picture on the discussion boards? Thanks in advance.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: How do I post a picture to one of the discussion boards?

You mean a picture on the internet or a personal picture?

A picture on the internet is just copy and paste, but the other, maybe someone else can help!

Respected Contributor

for some reason it never works for me when I click on the "insert/edit image" icon above ( the one that looks like a tree). so I transfer the photo to Photobucket, then copy and paste it here.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

I want to post a picture of my kitty on the pet board but not sure how to do it. I do have a photobucket account.. but not sure when you say you just ""copied and pasted"". Did you copy and paste their html code or just copied the picture (image).

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I use Tiny Pic.com If you go to Tiny Pic you have to click on Browse, a window will open, on the left side click on desktop, pictures library or where you have your photos saved, click on the pic from the right side, click open, that will put the link in the browse box, go down to resize & click message board, click on upload now it will come up with a word you have to type in the box, most of the time it comes up to watch a video to get the word, I just keep clicking the blue arrow until a word or phrase comes up, after typing in the word or phrase click on upload now. The pic will open & you can copy & paste it to the message board. You can also click on the pic for a larger pic. Sometimes the pic is too small or large & I use Adobe Photo Shop to resize before posting. HTH

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 ciao_bella said:

I want to post a picture of my kitty on the pet board but not sure how to do it. I do have a photobucket account.. but not sure when you say you just ""copied and pasted"". Did you copy and paste their html code or just copied the picture (image).

Copy & paste the image.

Respected Contributor

On 1/18/2015 ciao_bella said:

I should have added that the first thing I do to copy from Photobucket is to resize the photo to about 350 so it won't be so huge when I paste it here. then I actually copy the resized photo ( not the html code) and paste it in my post.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

I tried copy and paste but it blocked the entire screen and the paste was not easy to remove.

Valued Contributor

ciao_bella ~ congratulations on your new family member! (I saw your post on the pet forum Smiley Happy)

In Photobucket, click on your Library. Select the photo you want and right click to copy. You can simply then Paste on your forum reply without using the "tree" link. 'Hope this helps! 'Can't wait to see your new little one! Did you choose a birthday yet? Take care Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Super Contributor

You need to open a (FREE) account at www.photobucket.com -- make sure to open it with a nickname as it will show your real name if you use your real name to open your photobucket account. Note: You cannot change your name on your photobucket account once you open the account.

Upload one of your pictures from your computer to photobucket. Go to EDIT and click on RESIZE. Put 500 in the box and your picture will match this reply box.

SAVE your picture. Then click COPY and come here and PASTE your picture. Then hit Submit. Your picture should post in the reply box.

If you want to write something in the box, you can do that either before or after you post your picture here. Just make sure the cursor is below your script. Smiley Happy