Esteemed Contributor
I just got my phone today, I see my iCloud music but not pictures? Where or how do I see them? Thanks in advance for any help!
Honored Contributor

Check your iCloud settings. Try this: Settings --> iCloud--> iCloud drive --> Make sure that the iCloud Drive is set to green (on.)

Go back to iCloud and choose Photos and make sure that the My Photo Stream button is set to green (on).

Let me know if that works. I usually choose to synch all my pictures to my computer instead of the cloud, so I'm not positive about those settings fixing it. You may need to turn on the iCloud Photo Library (Beta) and/or the iCloud Photo Sharing, too.

Esteemed Contributor
I did all that and still no cloud pictures. I did the photo stream and it took all the pictures I manually put on, still no photo stream pics. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. These new phones are so over my head, when I conected it to the computer it didn't open a set up like other apple stuff. Any help advice or tips would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks ChynnaBlue.
Honored Contributor

There are two log in's in settings. One for your itunes account and another for icloud. It will automatically use your itunes log in for icloud when you set your phone up. Do you use a different account for icloud? If you do, then go to settings on your phone and where it says icloud, scroll down and log out of icloud and then log back in using the icloud account you have your pictures on.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor
Jaxs mom thank you I did what you said and I still can not see my iCloud pics on my phone, but it now let me set up the phone with all contacts ect. I guess I am still doing something wrong. Thanks again to you both for the help.
Super Contributor
Call Apple they are excellent. They will be glad to help. United States 1-800-275-2273
Super Contributor
On the other phone, did you save the pictures to your computer? Maybe connected to iTunes and saved? Where on the other phone did you go to see your pictures, the camera app or the photos app? What kind of computer do you use, Mac or PC? If Mac, if you set your phone and Mac to sync properly, anything taken with the phone will sync to the Mac in iPhoto's. If that's the case, then we need to figure out why iCloud isnt working for you. If PC, then you need to sync by connecting to the computer. I am no iCloud genius, but I know that it only keeps so many pictures for so long in the cloud. It's possible that if you didn't save through iTunes or by at least setting up sync on a Mac with iPhoto's that the cloud doesn't have your pictures. That's why I am asking for a few more details about what app you used on the other phome to view them, and what kind of saving practice you did. From there we can figure it out....or, since its new, you can call Apple Care for free.
Super Contributor
On 1/14/2015 ChynnaBlue said:

Check your iCloud settings. Try this: Settings --> iCloud--> iCloud drive --> Make sure that the iCloud Drive is set to green (on.)

Go back to iCloud and choose Photos and make sure that the My Photo Stream button is set to green (on).

Let me know if that works. I usually choose to synch all my pictures to my computer instead of the cloud, so I'm not positive about those settings fixing it. You may need to turn on the iCloud Photo Library (Beta) and/or the iCloud Photo Sharing, too.

You don't have to turn iCloud DRIVE on to view pictures through iCloud. I am on IOS8 and Yosemity, but don't use iCloud drive. I just have regular iCloud turned on, and through that login pictures and other apps sync. Personally I am afraid of iCloud drive. Heard rumblings of horror stories using it, and have stayed away for now. I heard that once you turn it on, and start syncing through it, it's a nightmare if you turn it off to get access to your stuff again. Not sure how true that is. I'd like to experience it for myself to know for sure how it works, but I am skeerrd! All I know for sure, regular iCloud allows you to sync and view photos on all devices.
Esteemed Contributor
I just had a massive aha moment! My pics are in iPhoto not iTunes, that's why I do not see them! That's why I only see all my music. Lol. Thanks to all for taking the time to answer an older lady who is trying to keep up with all this technology.
Honored Contributor

In iphoto on your mac, you can drag pictures into your iphoto stream where it says icloud.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval