Trusted Contributor

I've been wanting to print wirelessly from my iPad and iPod to my printer I have connected to my computer. My printer is a Ricoh and it doesn't' have AirPrint. I downloaded Printer Pro from the internet to my computer (free). There is a pc and a mac download. Then I downloaded the Printer Pro Lite app from the app store to my iPad ...tested to see if the app worked with my printer. It did..the Printer Pro Lite app is a free app to test your printer to see if it prints...I then downloaded the Printer Pro app for $6.99 from the app store to my iPad..it works great..I can print pdf's...pics...recipes...etc from the iPad and iPod wirelessly without buying a printer with AirPrint...

Maybe you guys already know this but its new to me and maybe to others...DW

I should have added that you need a wireless router connected to your computer for this to work..DW

Trusted Contributor

Re: Printer Pro app for iPad

Thought I'd change the title of this thread so you would know what it was all about..DW
Valued Contributor

THANK YOU! $6.99 is a lot better than the price of a new printer. I'm glad I popped over here to look for more learning. I love my Epson printer and didn't want to replace it because it works great. But it has annoyed me that I couldn't print from my iPad Air2. I just did the test page, so now I have to learn how to use the new app
Trusted Contributor

You're welcome..glad it worked for you...Its nothing fancy but works and is easy to use..DW