Honored Contributor

I just got a Samsung Smart TV and being not tech savvy in the least, I have no clue how to use this and access any of the apps. My tv is hooked up to my wireless router. Do I have to open an acccount with Samsung? Can I just use the apps that are included with the tv?TIA

Super Contributor

Let me google that for you....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=samsung+smart+tv+setup

Honored Contributor
Chalk thank you so much for the link. I'm going to read up on how to operate the apps.
Super Contributor
Lol, Chalk. Jordan, I have a Samsung, but not the smart kind, so don't know for sure. But if it is anything like my Apple TV with the apps, you can just click on anything you want. If a particular app requires an account, it will tell you when you click on it. You'll probably find some things you can just click on and see and do whatever. Others need an account, and after accoumt created it's free for whatever offered. Other apps might need an account, and then you pay for each thing you might view (like a movie app for example - pay per movie viewed. And still, some apps might have an account with monthly subscription (like Netflix). You view as much as you want for the monthly fee.