Frequent Contributor
Should I install it or wait until the bugs are ironed out. Last time an update had a lot of bug and my I pad was so slow until a new update.
Super Contributor
I am wondering the same thing.
Honored Contributor

I installed it last week when it was released, no problems on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5 and a few things seem to be working better. The good news is that it doesn't seem to be generating reports of problems. Here's a 12/15/14 review that explains which devices might benefit from it, and which might choose to wait:

iOS 8.1.2 Review: Is It Worth Installing?

link goes to: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/12/15/ios-8-1-2-review/

~~~~~~

As posted on a previous thread:

"Back up your device before installing any updates.

Release notes:

iOS 8.1.2

This release includes bug fixes and addresses a problem where ringtones purchased through the iTunes Store may have been removed from your device. To restore these ringtones, visit itunes.com/restore-tones from your iOS device.

For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222"

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I installed it a few days ago on my phone and two iPads. It was a quick one and it went in fine.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
I always i stall updates as soon as they appear, and I had NO problems with this one.
Honored Contributor

I always wait, iPad will still work

Not applicable

i got a wifi minipad what kind of wireless router i have a cisco modem from cox but it dose not have wifi so what kind do i need to go with it to get wifi