Super Contributor

Windows Vista Home Premium service pack 2

cant really run IE too well any more, should I upgrade my Windows or just use Firefox or buy new, having weird issues all the time it seems. But I like my PC.

Super Contributor

Re: Is an upgrade in evitablef

OMG...I am tired...inevitable

Esteemed Contributor

Vista Windows will be discontinued in 2017. It maybe time for an new computer. The best time to buy will be early February after the January Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas.

Respected Contributor

The friend who set up my wireless system and can build computers will refuse to put in IE, so he installed Firefox in mine. I suggest you go with Firefox.

Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 bigsister said:

The friend who set up my wireless system and can build computers will refuse to put in IE, so he installed Firefox in mine. I suggest you go with Firefox.

That's impossible. IE is part of the operating system. You don't have to use it.

Respected Contributor

I really like google chrome browser.

Honored Contributor

Switch to Chrome. I find it runs better on an old Vista machine I sometimes use than either IE or Firefox. Though I use both Chrome and Firefox. I almost never bother with IE anymore.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

On 12/13/2014 bigsister said:

Big sister, If your friend told you that I suggest not ever letting him touch your stuff again. You are lucky it works at all.