Not applicable

Just received the 2 Halo's from the TSV last week. Used it for the first time and it was fully charged. MY LG G2 phone had 14% battery I plugged in and began charging. It only charged to 86% because the Halo was completely out of juice is this right???? Or did I get a dud? Concerned because I bought more for Christmas presents.

Super Contributor

They said they come partially charged. I have the "lipstick" Halos and even though all the lights are green, when I plug it in the last light blinks until it's fully charged. I suggest you charge the Halo until all the lights are solid, then try it on your phone again.

Respected Contributor
Neither one of mine worked with my iPhone 5s. Back it goes.
Esteemed Contributor

Glad I did not buy it. I had a feeling it was to good to be true.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/9/2014 okiebug said:

They said they come partially charged. I have the "lipstick" Halos and even though all the lights are green, when I plug it in the last light blinks until it's fully charged. I suggest you charge the Halo until all the lights are solid, then try it on your phone again.

As you describe your "lipstick" one, I guess that is the one I have (the first ones sold at QVC).

To the OP: these work great and I am never without mine when I am out and about (my daughter, too). I know some of the newer ones (they have a flat one now) have more power than mine. I do not know which one you have.

I know mine would not have enough "juice" to charge it all the way if the phone was very low on battery. It depends on your charger and depends on how low the phone battery is. I have my Halo with me when I am out shopping in case I need it for backup, not to fully charge the phone.

At work, I sometimes connect the Halo to my computer and the other end of the connector to my phone so that I am charging the Halo and the phone simultaneously. So, I always have a fully loaded Halo. I can also do this in my car.

Gloria

Super Contributor

I have a Halo charger that has more mAh's than what the TSV was and it will charge my iPhone 5S several times and my Kindle Fire along with my iPad several times before it needs to be recharged.

Try charging your Halo all the way and plug it into your phone again and see how it does charging. I hope it will work for you. I love my Halo and wouldn't be without it! I almost got the TSV but when I saw the mAh's were (even both combined) were less than the one that I have, I decided not to get it.

Honored Contributor

How do you charge the Halo in the car? I have the lipstick one. Did I get a car charger with it that I have lost?

Trusted Contributor
On 12/10/2014 depglass said:

How do you charge the Halo in the car? I have the lipstick one. Did I get a car charger with it that I have lost?

I just plug the connector into the USB in my car (I have several in different locations).

Super Contributor
On 12/10/2014 depglass said:

No, you didn't get a car charger. But, you can get a plug that fits in your aux port in your car that has USB ports. Just plug your Halo cord into that and it will charge your Halo.

Trusted Contributor

nm