Occasional Contributor

What is the difference between the current Kindle HDX 7 and the previous generation?

Looking to buy Amazon's Deal of the Day. Thank you! This will be my first e-reader. December 8th

Frequent Contributor

Re: What is the difference between the current Kindle HDX 7 and the previous generation?

The only difference in the HDX line is in the 8.9 with a faster processor and GPU. The Kindle Fire HD also has a faster new processor. The HDX 7 hasn't changed.
Occasional Contributor

Re: What is the difference between the current Kindle HDX 7 and the previous generation?

Thank you! Purchased at 55% off!

Honored Contributor

On 12/8/2014 upallnightagain said:

Thank you! Purchased at 55% off!

Congratulations! You got a great deal. I got mine a few months ago and I love it. Mine doesn't have LTE/4G, which you got at a steal and gives you an option of subscribing to get 4G/LTE service. I don't have that option at all.

Enjoy your Kindle!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you SO much!!!!

Respected Contributor

You got a great deal! It is awesome!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I got the Fire 6"" for $60 apiece with tax on black Friday deal. I got them for my grandsons. I love my Kindles. They want to use my 7"" because of the size. Reviews on the 6"" are better than the 7"".