Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone have these? I am looking for a set with inline volume and track controls. I've read some reviews that say that the inline controls break after warranty runs out. Can anyone comment on this. Would you recommend these? I have a pair without inline controls so I know what the sound is like. Would like the inline controls for outdoor use mainly. All feedback appreciated. Also, if you have another recommendation with quality sound, please let me know. TIA. LM

Esteemed Contributor

Listening to music with headphones is a very personal experience. I like these phones from MEElectronics. http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-Driver-Enhanced-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00D4MPZLK/ref=sr_1_16?s... I found these on Woot last year to use with my smartphone. Last week Amazon had a sale. I brought another pair of red buds. The sound is great.

Esteemed Contributor

Nutmeg, thanks for this. I have these in my cart. Can you tell me what the inline controls are? Volume? Track forward/back? Ok for Apple products right? Thanks. LM

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/5/2014 Lilysmom said:

Nutmeg, thanks for this. I have these in my cart. Can you tell me what the inline controls are? Volume? Track forward/back? Ok for Apple products right? Thanks. LM

The control only turns the music on and off. I tried two Apple devices. You may want to try another product in this line for added features.

Honored Contributor

Lilysmom, are you wanting earbuds FOR sports/running or for casual use? Earbuds designed for sports are sweat-resistant and have features to keep them in your ears while you sweat and move. I have a great pair of earbuds for sound, but I would not recommend them for working out, as they pop out of my ears if I am very active. If you want earbuds for working out, you should consider those factors.

Esteemed Contributor

Nutmeg, ChynnaBlue, I did some searching online today and I ended up buying Harman Kardon NI. I use these headphones mainly for exercise and I really wanted something for using outside. Being able to control volume was one of my most important criteria after sound. These get very good reviews. I didn't get the mike for phone calls ... I hate cellphones after a career being tied to one so I won't miss that. My car has Bluetooth so I'm good there. Thanks for your help. Can't wait to try them out! LM

Esteemed Contributor

It is nice you found a product to meet your needs.

Esteemed Contributor

An update for those looking for headphones. I sent these back. Had trouble keeping them in my ears walking so a no go for me. Also, I didn't like the sound as much as I like my Bose pair. Guess it is back to Bose and this time I will look for the sport model...LM

Honored Contributor

I've been eyeing the Powerbeats by Dr. Dre...HSN had them as a TS, but I didn't bite. Have you heard any pro/con with them? They have a very small profile...

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/12/2014 sidsmom said:

I've been eyeing the Powerbeats by Dr. Dre...HSN had them as a TS, but I didn't bite. Have you heard any pro/con with them? They have a very small profile...

Apple owns Beats. They brought this company this year for 3 Billion dollars. You should check Apple's site for reviews.