New Contributor

Xbox One 500GB Console with 2 Assassin's Creed Games & Accessories

Can anyone tell me if the games included in this bundle(E226891) are the actual physical game discs, or if they are just downloads?

Super Contributor

Re: Xbox One 500GB Console with 2 Assassin's Creed Games & Accessories

This is a user forum. Not sure anyone would know for sure unless they actually have this. I suggest calling customer service.
New Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Lynnj said: This is a user forum. Not sure anyone would know for sure unless they actually have this. I suggest calling customer service.

I called already and was told "I don't know."

I'm aware this is a user forum, that's actually why I posted here, just in case someone had one, or knew otherwise.

Contributor

On 11/26/2014 jpita84 said:

Can anyone tell me if the games included in this bundle(E226891) are the actual physical game discs, or if they are just downloads?

I am sorry I was not able to get this information to you sooner, but I was able to confirm that the answer to your question is the games are in fact downloads.

Respected Contributor

I have seen this bundle in other places and the games have been downloads. I have also seen this bundle with a sale price of 329. I dont know if it is still that price but worth checking around if you are still interested. Although, I only caught qvc's presentation for two minutes and dont know if they offered more in the bundle. It didnt look like it but dont know for sure.
New Contributor

Thank you both for your answers, it's much appreciated Smiley Happy